- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Perform product demonstrations throughout the store.
- Work to ensure all demos are effectively and efficiently facilitated including set up, clean up and completing paperwork for each demo.
- Sell product via samples, cooking/serving suggestions, and personal experience.
- Creatively merchandise demo product.
- Work with the Store Graphic Artist to create signage for demos and display any provided marketing materials.
- Ensure that the number of samples given out during a demonstration is proportionate to the store?s customer count.
- Work with HR department and Team Leaders to create a monthly calendar of demos.
- Provide the Store Team Leader, Store Marketing Specialist and Team Leaders with a monthly demo calendar.
- Work with Head of Distribution to ensure ample product for demos is ordered, and that product is reordered after demos.
- Communicate with Head of operation regarding in-store product availability or changes in demo schedule.
- Order demo supplies and maintain demo equipment as needed.
- Assist the Team Leader with events as needed.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
We only take cattle from farms that practice Muslim slaughter methods to ensure Halal meat from farm to fork.
Fresh beef delivered direct to our partners twice a week. All chilled none frozen.
We only partner with free range and ethical farmers to ensure freshness of our meat
Big Blue Cooking Demo Chef
Our Chief Butcher who also conducts all training comes from South Africa. Iegsaan Allie, born in Cape Town, South Africa started his love for meat at the early age of 18 years old. He started his career as a packer and counter hand. After 3 years he worked himself up to becoming a senior blockman. Twenty two years later at the age of 40 years old his experience and skills has been passed down to many blockman around the Cape Town and was managing the distribution of meat for one of the largest butcheries in Cape Town before coming to Malaysia.